Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Phase two of a deployment......Day 323+...

It has arrived. I am now on phase two of this deployment.. I truly am not sure how many phases there are but hey I figure I should celebrate moving on from phase one. You know the phase of uncertainty, mixed emotions, guilt and chaos.  I am now on autopilot. My kids are now on autopilot. We all have a silent understanding of what we are supposed to do and what will be tolerated. I like this phase thus far. I could do without some lingering episodes from phase one...such as my dishwasher!!!!  Seriously, how hard is it for housing to arrive when they say they will. I just want them to just look at it. Do they not realize for me to be complete I MUST have a dishwasher... I guess my new dishwasher will be all the rage in the WW (Winston/Wavell) hood. Yes, be jealous... it is not a whirlpool, it is not a Maytag, it is not a Jenn-air...it is SAL!!!!!!!!
He is available weekdays after 8pm. Let me know what your address is and I will send him right over. You will love how clean and shiny your dishes and glassware become. He is even talented enough to hum while cleaning and there is no extra charge for that entertainment. This chore, is the silent expectation.... too bad he did not get the memo...for now it seems to be Grandpa............what will I do when he leaves ?


Bill-
Hold on to the fort in Afghanistan...I believe that housing is trying to make me feel your pain by having me hand wash dishes....UGH!!! You know how much I love camping and I fear that soon I will have to resort to that style of living. Happy you are safe and that the men around you are as well.
Stay safe and for the love of GOD.... clean your desk....

to my readers.... ....hint...hint.... canned air and dusters would be a rage ..... I think these would be great pkg items!

No comments:

Post a Comment