Happy Valentines Day... This is the first official holiday I am missing with my husband. I celebrated with friends whom husbands were not home and enjoyed myself. I bought flowers for wives whom will not receive any this year. I had a good day and do you know why, it is because I am in love. I love my husband more than words can express, more than I can truly describe. I am blessed to be married to my one and only and regardless of the miles apart, I know he loves me right back. How could I not enjoy today, I can celebrate all that is right in my world. I shall allow my heart to swell knowing that I am loved and that I am in love. I also know that my husband as amazing as he is, will present some grand gesture of his affection towards me. I look forward to this every year and every year he never fails me. This is not the first Valentine we are apart. I am giddy with anticipation for his gesture.What girl wouldn't be?
My husband I have routinely signed off countless cards and love letters to each other with "your split-apart". This phrase meaning, that at some place in another time we were one and split apart only to be destined to find each other and become whole again. This is why when we are apart by miles I do pine for my husband. I need him, if you recall, I said he was my rock, he is the air that I breathe... he is what makes me whole.
That being said...Happy Valentines Day to you all, kiss the one you love, hug the one you love.. some of us wish we could express our love in that manner.. so for us... please show the person you love just how much you do.
Bill-
I love you more than I can express. I need you to stay safe and return to me. Wear your helmet and flak... your split apart needs to feel whole again and you returning will be the only way.
;-)
ReplyDelete