I am having a love affair while Bill is gone.. do not be shocked... I know many of you have one too. Mine is with this black and silver gorgeous dutch man. I love the dutch!!! My man beacons me with a blue glow at times. He awaits for me to decide if I want small, medium or big..... get your minds out of the gutter!!! I am talking about my KEURIG coffee maker. This is one appliance that I will thank my husband for immensely when he returns home. Without this beautiful Dutch man, I would be coffee less. You see, making coffee using grounds and filling water daily and pouring from a pot.... that is to much manual labor for me. I was blessed with my newest love just before the holidays. My husband knows me so well. He knew making coffee in a pot was right up there with doing the laundry. A necessity of life but one I would love to refrain from. He knew that for me life without him and without my warm luscious cup of coffee would send me over the edge. He knew that the beast within me would attack this home without at least one of my favorites in life being present. Thank you for being so kind Bill, you granted me peace and serenity in the form of an appliance...now lets just hope it lasts the whole deployment.
Bill- I am happy to hear you are getting my pkgs in the mail...you realize I have now sent two.. this is a big step for me. You know how I love the post office. I have items here getting ready to ship.. sorry but one is not a single cup Keurig machine... I am the jealous type.. I do not share!!! LOL
Keep the helmet and flak on at all times. Thanks for sharing the pics so I have proof and do not need to send the cat over. He is alive and well awaiting your return.
No comments:
Post a Comment