Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friends.............Day 308+

WOW!!!
I must say that friends are a huge part of my life. My friends mean the world to me. As a military spouse we not only endure spousal separations but friendship separations.  These separations from our friends have us crying with moves and then celebrating because we realize a friend from years ago is moving back with us. We make new friends and  we cherish our lifetime friends. We hope with each move that we encounter women whom will encourage us, love us and make us laugh. I have been blessed with meeting and becoming friends with some of the most amazing women. They have all been a blessing and each one has brought something different to the friendship. Each of them have a quality that I only hope to emulate.

Over the last couple of weeks, friends from the past have reached out and reconnected with me. I miss these friends and I miss the time in which we were close. It was great to see you Ms. M.... you look great and it did not seem like 5 years had past!!! Sorry you could not make it to my home Ms. A... I will invade you this summer!  Yes... for my friends reading this..should you be near my home and not stop in even if just to say Hi... me and my clan of crazy kids will invade you.. we will crash on your living room floor. So, should you not want chaos.. just stop by.
No... my friends who now think this a game and plan on being near me and not stopping,  just to get me to visit....NO!!! That is not how it works.


I am blessed with great woman.. you all have made me who I am today and I thank each and every one of you.

Bill-
I am thinking that when you call and ask for soap and tell me you are out of it..  that could be a problem.... it does take up to 4 weeks or so for a pkg... Hello...STINKY!!!!
Thank goodness you are sleeping alone!

Stay safe and being a horrible smelling Marine is one way to fend off the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment