Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reasons I follow my husband and support his career.......Day 310+

There are days when...........I question why I am okay with the career choice my husband has made. I question why I follow him every 3 years to a new location. I question why I have given up my career goals for his. I question why..... a lot when he is not home AND then I make a list ...
Here are only a few reasons to the questions above....

1. He loves ..... to his core!!
2. He is honest... to a fault.
3. He has an immense amount of integrity.
4. He believes in God and places him above all else... yes even if he does not attend mass... he believes.
5. He is strong... yes honey you have one hot bod! LOL
6. He believes in his job and loves his country.. he loves the Corps and loves his job
7. He would die for his fellow Marines... I hate this but it truly makes me proud....
8. He is noble
9. He is my best friend
10. He is humble.... if only I could emulate this as you do.
11. He is not jealous
12. He is forgiving
13. He is an amazing father
13. He is mine!!!!!!!!

This list is only a few of the attributes of my husband...  I am sure if I was not working on day 55 of single motherhood I could come up with  more... but hey I never said he was perfect!!!

Bill-
You are my split apart- my soul mate-........... stay safe.. wear your helmet and flak and by all means DO NOT LEAVE THE CAMP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment